LIMITED EDITION | At Home Facial Ritual Kit
We decided to share the magic of our products and treatments with you so you can maintain the quality of your skin + invite a sense of calm into your space during these times. We miss seeing your beautiful faces at our wellness clinic!
Create a relaxing weekly ritual for yourself by following our steps for a complete at home facial treatment. Improve circulation, reduce puffiness, lower stress levels, maximize hydration and detoxify your skin in under 30 minutes! By receiving and giving yourself this facial treatment, you can get to know the skin you’re in by touching + exploring every part of your facial skin. Feel absolutely radiant + love the skin you’re in!
7 ml Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face Serum
Samples of the following products:
Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make Up Remover
Invigorating + Balancing Toner
Clear Skin Advanced Spot Concentrate
Full Brow Serum
Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator
Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask
At Home Facial Ritual Directions
Our At Home Facial Treatment
Create a relaxing ritual for yourself, invite a sense of calm into this practice.
1. Wash your hands well.
2. Dispense a quarter size amount of Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Makeup Remover into your palms, rub together for 30 seconds, then apply onto your face + neck. Work the oil into your skin for at least a minute.
3. Remove all traces of cleanser with a damp washcloth.
4. Mix your Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator in a small dish with water until it forms a runny paste consistency.
5. Massage your exfoliator onto freshly cleansed skin for a couple minutes.
6. Rinse out your small dish.
7. Rinse off with water or a damp washcloth until all traces of exfoliator are removed.
8. Mix your Detoxifying + Clarifying Clay Mask in a small dish with liquid to create the perfect consistency.
Our Clay mask is customizable! Pick the add-in ingredients that suit your skin, or simply mix with water.
Dry | Mature Skin
Mash the flesh of an avocado Fresh aloe gel from a house plant Rose water
Oily | Acne Prone Skin
Freshly squeezed lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit juice Mashed pineapple or papaya Plain organic yogurt Apple Cider Vinegar
Dull | Pigmented Skin
Mashed fresh strawberry Finely ground green tea leaves Freshly squeezed lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit juice Finely ground coffee beans
Sensitive Skin (Includes eczema, psoriasis, other similar irritations)
Moisturizing Cleanser + Makeup Remover Fresh aloe gel from a house plant Cucumber juice Turmeric powder
9. Leave the mask on your skin until the edges start to harden. If your mask hardens too quickly, spritz your skin with Invigorating + Balancing Toner to rehydrate the mask.
* It is a myth that you want clay to harden on the skin completely - this dehydrates and can irritate the skin. Our mask is effective even if left on for just 5 minutes.
10. Using a hot towel, lay it over your face + neck to steam the mask into the skin. This step allows for better product penetration as well as makes it easier to remove. Remove all traces of mask before moving on.
11. Close your eyes, and take a deep inhale. Spritz your fresh, renewed skin with Invigorating + Balancing Toner and exhale.
12. Apply 4-12 drops of Rejuvenating + Hydrating Face Serum immediately following toner application.
13. Follow along our Natural Facelift Ritual to massage the serum into the skin deeply, relax facial muscles, relieve tension and promote circulation. *Don’t miss this step—it’s the best part!
14. Apply 1-2 drops of Clear Skin Advanced Spot Treatment to any pimples, pustules or scars.
15. Apply 1-2 drops of Full Brow Serum to your brows.
This full at-home facial ritual will leave you rejuvenated, glowing + feeling brand new!