Natural Ingredients That Help Treat Acne February 26 2021
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antioxidant properties which support the skin in several ways like helping with eczema, acne and healing scars.
- Turmeric is rich in the antioxidant curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory that can help reduce redness and fight scarring.
- Turmeric is also great for mature skin, it helps to support the skin’s aging process, and can improve elasticity.
- Sourced from the leaves of Plantago major, Plantain Extract offers numerous benefits when it comes to skin care. Plantain leaves have a lot of therapeutic properties that can alleviate inflammation, rashes and skin irritations.
- Plantain Extract a skin-soothing agent with antibacterial properties. It contains Allantoin, which is a powerful skin soothing agent that encourages cell growth.
- Plantian’s wound healing properties are great for acne treatment and acne prevention. It promotes skin regeneration and reduces scarring.
You can find Plantain extract in our Clear Skin Advanced Face Serum and Spot Treatment.
- Neem oil is extracted from the seeds of the neem tree, and has been used commonly in medicine, skin care and hair care.
- Neem contains powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal components, such as vitamins C and E, carotenoids, linoleic acid and oleic acid, which is known to have potent antihistamine and antiseptic properties.
- Because neem oil contains vitamin E and is also rich in healthy fatty acids, it’s great for healing inflamed, cracked dry skin by penetrating into the skin and locking it moisture.
- Neem oil is naturally anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, so it’s great for supporting your skin’s microbiome and healing acne.
- Neem soothes redness and reduces acne scarring without drying out the skin.
- Neem oil helps to prevent hyperpigmentation by balancing the skin’s inflammatory melanin secretions and keeps skin calm, hydrated and happy.
Camellia Seed Oil
- Our organic camellia seed oil is cold pressed from the seeds of the Camellia oleifera fruit. While it is in the same family as the standard tea plant, Camellia sinensis, its leaves are rich in antioxidants with little to no caffeine.
- Much like jojoba oil, camellia seed oil is very similar to our skin’s natural sebum to help encourage deeper absorption and keep skin supple and hydrated without clogging or irritating pores.
- Camellia oil is naturally rich in vitamin E and squalene, as well as oleic and linoleic fatty acids. Camellia seed oil has a silky texture and a slightly nutty, pleasant aroma. Camellia seed oil is non-comedogenic, meaning that it is not likely to clog pores or encourage breakouts.