NOW BOOKING: ACUPUNCTURE APPOINTMENTS WITH DR. NASTASIA IRONS
We are excited to announce that Dr. Nastasia Irons, ND is back in our clinic and available for in-person acupuncture appointments starting Saturday, June 20th! All Naturopathic consults will remain virtual, unless in-person physical exams are required. This means we are now starting to book Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture and general acupuncture appointments Saturdays + Wednesdays.
As many of you have been waiting for an appointment, there will be a waitlist due to restricted hours. Feel free to add yourself to the waitlist and Dr. Irons will follow up with you regarding opening up more time as needed in order to accommodate all of her patients. She is so excited to see all of your beautiful faces again.
As recommended by the Ministry of Health and the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Irons will be following strict COVID 19 protocols in order to ensure a safe and healing environment for all.
We will be requiring that all people entering the clinic space bring a mask to wear during the visit until it is safe to remove it for treatment purposes.
Please read below for our updated health and safety protocol:
- Prior to your visit, you will be emailed a short survey to be filled out within 24 hours of the appointment time. This is a requirement before coming to the clinic.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in each room as well as the main waiting area.
- We will have only 1 patient in the waiting room at a time
- We ask that all patients arrive only 10 minutes early for their appointment in order to limit clinic traffic
- All visits will be paid for online using the Jane software used to book the appointment.
- Dr. Irons will be sanitizing the rooms and all surfaces between each patient, and will be wearing all required PPE during the appointment in order to ensure health and safety for everyone. This includes gloves, face mask, and face shield during the treatment.
- The treatment tables will be free from sheets until further notice, and we ask that you keep your clothes on during the appointment. You can bring athletic clothing, or loose fitting clothing for acupuncture points involving the abdomen or legs.
We are so excited to see you all again!
Sign up for email updates (including skincare tutorials, green beauty tips, plus launches and product info).