Take us on Vacation with you!
While travelling, we know that it's great to keep your toiletry bag as compact as possible. Many of our products are customizable and multi-purpose, giving you the ability to make your travel bag light as a feather - take a look below!
- Gently combine a few drops of our Cleanser and a couple sprinkles of our Exfoliator powder (and a touch of water, if needed for thinner consistency) together in the evening to remove all traces of sunscreen, makeup, dirt, sand and other impurities from the skin.
- Follow with Toner and Serum - and make-up if necessary for evening plans.
- Before bed, remove make-up with our moisturizing Cleanser and apply the Toner and Face/Rescue Balm overnight to repair your skin from sun exposure.
- In the morning, depending on how your skin feels, use Toner and Serum to have breakfast and then before going in the sun, an SPF for the day.
- If you get a sunburn or rash, apply our Healing Balm on freshly cleansed skin to calm down the redness and itch. Keep the skin well hydrated (applying toner every few hours is great!) and cover the area with clothing (if possible). Our Healing balm is safe to use on the most sensitive skin (babies, too!) anywhere on the body, even around your eyes.
- Our Clear Skin is an amazing spot treatment to use on bug bites - you can also use a small amount of our Healing balm on bug bites/pimples as an overnight healing spot mask. This will aid in reducing inflammation, swelling, itchiness and overall irritations.
- When you get back from your trip, we suggest treating your skin to an at-home facial treatment featuring our Clay Mask. Take a look at our previous post on Customizing your Clay Mask here. For best results, exfoliate freshly cleansed skin, then apply your custom clay mask treatment, and follow with toner, serum and moisturizer/balm. Apply a spot treatment if necessary. Your skin should feel soft, supple and radiant!
Do you have any tips on how to customize your PA products to suit your vacation needs? Let us know in the comments below!
Sign up for email updates (including skincare tutorials, green beauty tips, plus launches and product info).