Why it's special:
- It balances and tones, working to control the appearance of oil while providing hydration and protection from the elements.
- The high antioxidant content helps skin appear smoother, brighter, and rejuvenated without harsh drying or irritating ingredients.
- Perfect for sensitive and problem skin, it restores the skin's health and leaves behind a truly radiant complexion.
Protects skin from the elements
Promotes clearer, firmer skin
Rejuvenates dull, damaged, or uneven skin
I've had terrible adult cystic acne for the last six years. I've tried luxury skin care and almost everything at the drugstore—nothing worked. Within days of using this serum, I saw a drastic change in my skin. My terrible acne scars are fading and all the sebum under my skin seems to have disappeared.
Jojoba Oil | Resembles our skin's natural oil and absorbs well, which hydrates, balances, and protects all skin types—and is perfect for problematic skin
Turmeric Root Oil | Reduces the appearance of redness and dryness in sensitive skin types
Neem Seed Oil | High in fatty acids, it reduces the appearance of scars and blemishes
Rosehip Seed Oil | Loaded with skin-nourishing fatty acids and vitamins A, C, and E, it promotes clearer, firmer skin
Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil | Rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamin C, which rejuvenates dull, damaged, or uneven skin
How to use:
- Apply after cleansing, while skin is still damp
- Combine six to eight drops of serum with equal parts water or toner in the palm of your hand, and then massage into skin for 10 to 20 seconds
- Follow with moisturizer or face balm for additional hydration
Use with our Clear Skin Advanced Spot Concentrate for best results.
Our commitment to you
Made In Canada
Good for The Planet
As seen in
Clear Skin Advanced Face Serum
Who: Oily, acneic skin
Why: Controls oil and sebum production, fades scars and reduces redness
What: Jojoba, Argan, Gotu Kola, Turmeric Root
Will purchase again!
I really liked this serum. Helped heal acne faster and helped with scarring!