Why it's special:
- Traditionally, cupping has been used in China as a healing modality for thousands of years dating back to the Han Dynasty.
- Our facial cupping set - made of high quality silicone - gently pulls the skin away from deeper layers of fascia, smoothes wrinkles and revitalizes the look of skin.
Sculpts, tones, and firms
Improves appearance of dry, devitalized skin
Reduces visible dark circles
I followed the Facial Cupping 101 video and it's now my favourite nighttime routine! I hold a lot of tension in my jaw and this has really helped release that. There was a bit of a learning curve to get the technique down, but after the first couple of times it's pretty easy.
How to use:
- Always prep the skin with plenty of serum in order to help the cups glide smoothly over the skin
- Use a mirror so you can see where you are directing the cups and how much suction you are using
- Always keep the cups moving, do not let the cups sit on the skin as this can cause slight temporary bruising/redness
- Start with a light amount of suction, the cups are most effective with light suction so they can glide smoothly
I love using the small cup around my eyes to help reduce puffiness, dark circles and fine lines.
Our commitment to you
Good for the Planet
As seen in
How Facial Cupping Works:
Using the silicone cups on your face creates a gentle suction effect. This suction pulls blood and nutrients from the deepest layers of the skin, to the surface. This stimulates your skin and leaves you with a refreshed glow.
This gentle suction also helps to drain lymph nodes and increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the skin. This microtrauma helps to encourage your body's healing response sending platelets, white blood cells, and other healing and inflammatory responses to affected areas. This is great for areas with more stagnation like fine lines, uneven tone and dullness.
When to use Facial Cups:
We suggest using our facial cups once a day, either in the morning or at night, when you have time in your routine. If you have sensitive skin, use the cups 1-2 a week only, as not to over stimulate the skin.
Fascinating how it works!
I am fascinated and amazed at how well this product works! It has tightened my skin and I can see the difference between were my skin use to sit and sag, versus where it is perky now!
A note from Julie
We have been using these facial cups for years at our spa in our organic facials and we are so happy to be sharing them with you at home! These cups are effective and give you instant results. Watch our step by step cupping video with our Registered Acupuncturist, Kimberly Yong-Yow. Her education has given her a unique understanding of the skin through the lens of Western and Eastern Medicine. Kimberly has been practicing for over 14 years and has so much wisdom to share.