Why it's special:
We have reformulated our fan favourite Rescue Balm to make it more squeezable, hydrating, effective and vegan!
- Use it daily all over the body to protect against and alleviate chapping, cracking, and roughness due to dryness. It’s perfect for hands, feet, elbows, and any other areas in need of extra care.
- This product is gentle enough for babies and even the most sensitive skin.
- We have replaced beeswax with sunflower wax and added Mango Butter to the base of the balm which not only improves the texture and application of the product, but enhances the hydrating and reparative properties of the balm.
- We have added Hyaluronic Acid which helps smooth skin, soften lines, and protects and deeply hydrates the skin.
Hydrates without clogging pores
Replenishes skin's moisture barrier
Calming and smells great
I love this balm for my face, hands and any dry spots. It smells amazing and has an instant calming effect. When I travel its a must for the airplane and the container makes it easy to take anywhere. I can't imagine my skin care routine without it.
Hyaluronic Acid | Seals-in hydration for continuous moisturized skin, while reducing the signs of aging and fine lines. Clinical results show that customers notice significant hydrating, smoothing and softening of their skin for up to 10 hours.
Sunflower Wax | Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E, prevents dehydration, nourishes, calms and has antibacterial properties.
Hemp Oil | Contains the ideal ratio of Omega-6s to Omega-3s to balance, hydrate and soothe the skin while reducing visible redness.
Rosehip Seed Oil | Contains skin-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamins A, C, and E, regenerates and heals, helping with anti-aging, elasticity, and collagen production.
How to use:
- Natural separation may occur. Gently massage the tube before use.
- Apply generously to affected areas of skin as often as needed, for instant relief and long-lasting hydration.
- Product is grainy, as you apply it to warm skin, all graininess will melt into your skin.
- Use daily as needed.
I’d love to share my favourite night treatment with you.
If you have dry hands and feet, this night treatment is for you. I take two minutes before I shut off the lights every night to apply our rescue balm to my feet and hands. I put on cotton socks and cotton gloves to lock in the moisture and keep my skin hydrated. I highly recommend trying this and seeing the incredible results for yourself.
Our commitment to you
Made in Canada
Good for the Planet
As seen in
Our Commitment to Sustainability
An estimated 120 billion units of waste are produced yearly by the beauty industry, and most of it is not recyclable. As a Green Beauty brand we always innovate with strong ethics and environmentally friendly practices in mind, which is why we have reformulated our Healing Eczema Balm and updated our packaging. Our hero product will now be packaged in a tube made of + 50% Post Consumer Resin (PCR) to ensure that we continue to uphold our commitment to sustainability.
Tube is 50% PCR and the cap is 100% PCR. Both are recyclable packaging!
The Benefits of Our New Tube
Packaging our balms in a tube is not only good for the environment, but for the product as well. The new tube will allow the balms to be better protected from oxidation and bacteria, making them last longer and remain as effective as the day they were opened. The application is less messy from a tube, making our balms travel friendly and easy to apply on the go.
Helps Heal My Skin
Love this balm! I have eczema that flares up on my hands and this balm is great at calming it down, moisturizing it while not making my skin greasy, and it doesn't clog my pores.
A note from Julie
This is one of my favourite and most used products. I have one in every purse, next to me on my desk, in my bathroom, by the kitchen sink and on my night stand. My skin is so incredibly dry, every time I wash my hands I reach for our rescue balm to help my skin stay hydrated and prevent my skin from cracking. This new formula is so effective, and keeps your skin hydrated for longer. I hope you love it as much as I do!