Why it's special:
- Use daily to thoroughly remove dirt, make-up, and pollution without disrupting the natural pH of your skin.
- High in antioxidants and vitamins A, E and omega-3, this cleanser keeps skin well hydrated.
- The blend of pure plant oils won't clog pores, dry out skin or cause irritation, making it ideal for all skin types including acne-prone skin.
Ideal for all skin types
Removes dirt, makeup & pollution
Hydrates without clogging pores
I am in love with this cleanser. This cleanser is by far the best product I put on my face. My skin feels clean, hydrated, and invigorated after cleansing. My make-up goes on better, and stays on longer. My skin is smooth, and looks hydrated. Very much in love with this product.
Avocado Oil | A rich, viscous carrier oil that deeply penetrates the skin to fight dryness, dullness and dehydration
Raspberry Seed Oil | Very high in linoleic acid, a fatty acid found to be lacking in the sebum of acneic skin, it also works to smooth and replenish the skin's moisture barrier
How to use:
- Use nightly to remove make-up and dirt.
- Apply to a damp face or add a few drops of water or toner to the cleanser before applying.
- Warm oil in your palm, then massage into face and neck in a circular motion.
- Remove cleanser with a damp face cloth.
It's important to remove our oil cleanser thoroughly after cleansing, and I love using a warm facecloth to remove it. Press the warm cloth into the skin and then wipe off the cleanser completely. Make sure there is no oil left on your skin.
Our commitment to you
Made in Canada
Good for the Planet
As seen in
My Favourite Cleanser
I love this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without any dryness or irritation. Plus, it's the best makeup remover I've used to date!