Why it's special:
- Our Regenerating Exfoliator + Resurfacing Mask works to gently exfoliate and hydrate your skin. This blend of 6 raw organic ingredients gently polishes the surface of the skin, smoothing, and reviving your complexion.
- The dry formula can be customized by combining with your choice of liquid and massaging into the skin for a manual exfoliation or applied as a gentle plant-acid resurfacing mask.
Exfoliates & detoxifies
Protects & rejuvenates the skin
Clarifies & refines pores
My skin has never felt softer. This is so gentle and soothing to sensitive skin and has helped with dryness and acne. Love that I never have to worry about any questionable ingredients!
Green Tea | Rich in polyphenols and antioxidants, naturally protects and rejuvenates skin with reducing the appearance of redness
Lavender Oil | Calms, soothes, and hydrates dry skin while helping to unclog pores naturally
Violet Leaf | Rich in Vitamins A, C, and natural salicylic acid to help unclog pores and smooth skin’s surface
Oat Flour | Contains skin-nourishing lipids to soothe and protect dry, sensitive skin
Lentil Flour | Detoxifies, exfoliates, and clarifies to refine pores and smooth skin
How to use:
- In your palm, mix 1 tsp exfoliator mask and 1 tsp water into a runny paste
- Lightly massage on to face and neck
- Leave on for 5 mins as a mask, or wash off with a damp face cloth as an exfoliator
Combine 1 tsp with 3 pumps of our Moisturizing Oil Cleanser + Make up Remover to create the ultimate exfoliating cleanse. Gentle enough for all skin types and powerful to remove all make up, pollution and minimize black heads.
Our commitment to you
Made in Canada
Good for the Planet
As seen in
TRY OUR DIY REVIVING FACE MASK:
A simple and effective way to detoxify, brighten and smooth out your complexion. Great for all skin types, especially textured, scarred or acne.
Mix 1-2 tsp of our Regenerating Exfoliator + Resurfacing Mask with a few drops of fresh lemon juice and organic raw honey into a runny paste.
Leave on your skin for 5-10 minutes. Rinse clean and follow with your regular facial regime.
*For sensitive skin, always do a patch test on your neck before applying mask to you whole face.
Best exfoliant out there
This is my go-to for brightening and smoothing out my complexion. It's gentle enough to use frequently and makes a powerful exfoliant. One package goes a long way even with frequent use!