Dual-Action Jade Facial Roller
- Reduces the look of fine lines and plumps to smooth deep wrinkles
- Tones and firms the appearance of skin
- Activates the deep dermis-layer of skin to boost and maintain elasticity
- Gently exfoliates and improves product absorption for maximum benefits
- Won’t break or damage the surface of the skin
- Cools and calms the look of skin
- Eases muscle tension
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and under-eye bags
- Encourages lymphatic function
Watch our how-to video below and visit our Jade Facial Roller Ritual page for full ritual directions.
For advanced moves, watch these videos.
Caution: Avoid areas of inflammation or broken skin. Do not use the studded end on the same day as exfoliating products. Sensitive skin should only use studded end once a week.
To clean, wash with gentle soap and pat dry.
Jade rollers are delicate, use them with care and light pressure. Do not expose jade rollers to extreme temperature changes as you may risk breaking them.
If your jade roller is squeaky, just add a few drops of serum to the end of the rollers.
Roller tension can be controlled by gently squeezing or separating the metal tongs.
Each of our Jade Rollers are handmade in small quantities. Exact colour and size may vary slightly from photo. Each roller is approximately 6.25" long x 3.75" wide.
About our jade roller
The studded end is our holistic alternative to micro-needling. The stone points gently massage deep into the skin to the stimulate its natural regenerative function without breaking the epidermis. You can also use the studded end on your body to target the look of cellulite, stretch marks and scarring.
The smooth end works to cool and soothe after massage and product application. Together, the two textures reduce the appearance of inflammation and puffiness for instantly brighter, contoured, smoother-looking skin.
Xiuyan Jade has been valued for centuries and is believed to channel healing properties. It naturally holds a cool temperature and is durable, making it ideal for everyday use.